Project Manager - Land and Real Estate
TY Seven is in need of
PROJECT MANAGERS with experience in Land and Real Estate
Please send your resumes in English only. Also, Please after sending your resume, fill in the questionnaire from the link you will find at the end of the ad.
Because all our employees are located around the world (the international company), then the work is remote (not in the office). Our office is a CRM-system, a "virtual office" (Bitrix24).
In the first 7 months you can combine work in our company with your main job. Also for those initial months is commission based+ bonuses. After the 7 months of work, if desired, it is possible to switch to a "salary +% of revenue" system. In the future, we will individually discuss your format of work.
The main condition: during the day be online and interact with colleagues.
We conclude a contract with every employee.
• Fluency in English: verbal and written language (Advanced). All interaction with customers and team members is conducted only in English.
• Native Spanish
• Experience in the field of Development (real estate) and sales - specially purchase of land for various purposes.
• Experience in drawing up contracts is desirable.
• The work is complex and requires stress resistance and an analytical mindset. Ability to quickly navigate the situation and make decisions - this is the key to success.
• It is desirable to have experience in sales or marketing.
• Knowledge of Portuguese a plus but not mandatory.
The project manager can simultaneously maintain several projects.
Questionnaire link : https://goo.gl/forms/3idx0RogER5sEDjO2
Thanks for submitting!