Project Manager - Renewable energy
TY Seven is in need of
PROJECT MANAGERS with experience in renewable energy
Please send your resumes in English only. Also, Please after sending your resume, fill in the questionnaire from the link you will find at the end of the ad.
Because all our employees are located around the world (the international company), then the work is remote (not in the office). Our office is a CRM-system, a "virtual office" (Bitrix24).
Willingness to work a lot!
Salary is commission based + bonuses. The average salary is $ 5’000 per month. After 7 months of work, if desired, it is possible to switch to a "salary +% of revenue" system.
The percentage can be increased individually!
During the day be online and interact with colleagues.
We conclude a contract with every employee.
•Fluency in English: verbal and written language (Advanced: All interaction with customers and team members is conducted only in English).
• Must have experience in Area: renewable energy
• Spanish - native level.
• Experience in drawing up contracts is desirable.
• The work is complex and requires stress resistance and an analytical mindset. Ability to quickly
navigate the situation and make decisions - this is the key to success.
• Experience is not required, but you want to work, grow and develop with the company.
• The most important thing is your discipline, responsibility and perseverance!
• Project management from scratch to project completion.
• Organization of work of performers, setting tasks, monitoring of intermediate and final results.
• Search for contractors - task executors (freelance: (optional:.
• Statement of tasks for the performers.
• Monitoring the work of contractors and setting tasks for adjustment.
• Addressing emerging issues, organizing processes, establishing effective communication.
Your task: to completely supervise the project and carry out interaction with the customer and
The project manager can simultaneously maintain several projects.
Questionnaire link : https://goo.gl/forms/giWvDlgMXqqyLapQ2